The team of companies that today makes up CCPI started when the company's founder recognized a need for porcelain enamel coated pipe for fluxing in the aluminum industry. He had access to the precise ceramic technology that would make such a product possible, and in 1957, he founded
what is today - CCPI Inc. About Us PDF
The cutting edge ceramic technology for molten aluminum is just one part of the expertise and customer driven solutions that CCPI brings to the molten metals industry. The original company, Consolidated Porcelain Enamel Company became Consolidated Ceramic Products and is now just one of the five divisions within CCPI.
- Founded in 1979, COMAT® provides tundish refractories for the steel industry.
- CCPI Europe Ltd (as it is known today) was originally started in 1984 as a European distributor of Consolidated Ceramics Products and is also an independent division of its own.
- CCPI MEFEC was founded as a consolidation of existing interests in 1958 and was purchased by CCPI in 1998.
- Gulf Temperature Sensors W.L.L started manufacturing thermocouple elements in 2002.
- CCPI - Wire & Sensors, CCPI's newest division since july 1st 2008
CCPI currently operates four manufacturing facilities.
Our corporate headquarters in Blanchester, Ohio, CCPI Europe Ltd site in Sheffield, England , Gulf Temperature Sensors W.L.L in Manama, Bahrain and CCPI – Wire & Sensors in Naugatuck, Connecticut. Each facility holds an ISO 9001 certificate.
Contact us by phone 001 937 783 2476 - fax 001 937 783 2539 - email firstname.lastname@example.org